The University Transfer Student Board (UTSB) is a central student organization whose purpose is to:
- Provide leadership and support for transfer-specific campus organizations.
- Provide recommendations to the Office of Undergraduate Education to enhance the transfer student experience.
The responsibilities of UTSB include:
- Provide a forum for students to discuss concerns or issues which impact the university’s transfer student population.
- Identify ways to address concerns of the transfer population.
- Serve as a consultative body for units throughout the University who are seeking a transfer student viewpoint on a matter of interest.
- Consultation with the Advisory Board will primarily take place during in-person meetings of the group; however, consultation may take place via electronic means when necessary.
- Maintain representation from colleges and/or student groups serving transfer students.
- Develop programming and initiatives to support the university transfer community.
To connect with UTSB, send an email to email@example.com
UTSB Meetings & Events: